Ideal for business, sales & marketing executives, career seekers, graduates.
C & C business etiquette training provides individuals and businesses with the knowledge of basic rules of etiquette that can help an organization grow and experience success. Now more than ever, the success of an organization depends on your employees ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers. Making a positive impression is where business etiquette plays a major role. There are many habits that lead to poor business etiquette which may have a big impact on your company and your bottom line.
Key factors that prohibit an organization from achieving its potential level of success include:
- Poor verbal and nonverbal skills towards other employees or business partners
- Rude and distracting behavior at the office
- Failing to appreciate employees for their contributions
- Inappropriate attire
- Poor manners on the phone, while dining with clients, and when interacting
The benefits of business etiquette training include:
- Improved relationships with key customers and high profile individuals
- A better image for the company
- Improved communication across the organization
- Improved customer service and support
- A higher level of productivity and work morale
PROGRAM A: FIRST IMPRESSIONS & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
In this workshop for adults we will show you how to make memorable and positive first impressions wherever you go. Research shows that it takes less than 10 seconds of meeting someone, to form an opinion about that person. Statistics reveal that 55% of our first impression is based on the way we look, 38% on the way we present ourselves and only 7% is based on what we have to say. Equip yourself with the essential life skills that will allow you to shine.
- First impressions
- Dressing for success
- What does your handshake say about you?
- Who gets introduced to whom first?
- Presence and body language
- How to remember names
- Entering and exiting conversations
- Conversational no no’s
- How to gracefully initiate and end conversations
- The art of small talk and its significance
- Perfecting your Elevator Pitch
- Business card etiquette
- Telephone and cell phone etiquette
- When and how to write thank-you notes and e-mails
- Tech Etiquette – Email, snail mail, text… which is best?
- Learn the most common mistakes professionals make and how to avoid them
PROGRAM B: DINING SKILLS & EVENT ETIQUETTE WORKSHOP (Lunch included)
Perfect for anyone in business, this portion of the business etiquette training course covers every aspect of business dining etiquette and client entertaining. As more business meetings are being held during meals, proper etiquette must be made a priority, such as knowing how to select the location of the meeting, selecting the menu, who orders first, as well as who pays the bill? Whether you’re grabbing a quick lunch with colleagues or need to impress a client at a formal dinner, we can help you maintain your professional image.
- Invitations & RSVP
- Receiving lines
- Restaurant etiquette for business
- Client entertaining tips
- Defining “dress codes”
- Dining dos and don’ts
- Styles of eating: Western vs. Continental
- Which utensils do I use?
- Taking your seat and napkin use
- Proper way to eat bread & soup
- Cocktail party etiquette
- Buffet etiquette
- Cell phone etiquette at the table
- Who pays the bill?
- Tipping guidelines for restaurants
- Do’s & don’ts of office party
- Program A
- 2 Hours
- Program B
- 2 Hours
- Program A+B
- 4 Hours
- Includes meal
- Mini Combo Program
- 2 Hours
- Customized to fit your needs
Courses: Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us for a customized program especially for your needs. Group rates available upon request.